Cable Tester Jr.
In-ear monitor cables can wear out from use just like every other cable used on stage. With the Cable Tester Jr, you can test your cable for all potential cable-related problems. Plug in the jack and the in-ear plug and sweep the channel selector to check for continuity and shorts. Easy LED readout with legend printed on the unit itself makes it easy to see if your cable needs to be repaired or replaced.
Often, cable problems and wax problems can manifest the same symptoms. Using the Cable Tester Jr., you can determine if you need to replace the cable or if the problem is in the monitor itself. Every tour and church should have a cable tester on hand.
Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- TRS 1/8″ (3.5mm) jack connection
- Tests 2 Pin, MMCX, T2/IPX and MC card connections
- Sweep knob tests for continuity and shorts
- Battery test function
- LED indicator with printed legend
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Press the button below to add this item to the cart.